I’ve been given the challenge by my OH to come up with a photograph everyday which would be associated with a word that he gives me at the start of the week. Something like my old post for Project365 but there will be reasoning behind each photo and I won’t just be snapping for the sake of it. I’m not too sure what to exactly call the post so I’m going to go with ‘Words & Photographs’ for now. It may change over time or it may stay the same. We’ll just have to wait and see.
I’m also in two minds about how to do the post. Will it be single post each week or will I put it up daily. I would love it if I could get some suggestions for this as I really don’t have a clue. To start off with I think it will be a weekly post with all the images in one place, as it would just be easier to remember to actually post haha.
The word I was given this week was
And these are the images I have taken for them. Unfortunately a couple of the images I took didn’t quite turn out right so I thought I would leave them out.
- Image 1 – Fungus – The weather we have been having at the minute hasbeen perfect for the growth of fungus all over the place.
- Image 2 – Nice and Tall – you can’t see it but this tree goes a lot further down to a bottom path below. It’s not the biggest tree in the forest we were walking in but it definitely caught my eye.
- Image 3 – Nature has a way – The start of the daffodils. It doesn’t matter how bad the weather has been over the winter as soon as it turns the daffodils show their leaves.
- Image 4 – Stump – To make way for new and healthier growth sacrifices must be made.
- Image 5 – Purple – So pretty.
Anyway, friends, thanks for reading, hope you liked what you read and if you did please make sure to like, share, comment and if you have any suggestions please don’t hesitate to gimme a shout! J xxx