Stuff… Everyone has it. Some things we can live without and others we can’t. With my OH’s going through a ‘phase’ of minimising and throwing things out it really got me thinking about things that I really cannot live without. Things that truly make me happy. There are the obvious things like family and friends, food and water. This post however is going to be all about the material things I can’t live without. So, here goes:
- Morning cup of Tea – Most people would go for a cup of coffee in the morning but I’m not a big coffee fan. So, before anything can happen in the day I NEED mu cup of tea. I am absolutely useless without it… and heaven forbid if I sleep in and don’t have time for one.
- My Bed – If I could have it my way I would live in my bed, It has to be my absolute favourite place on this planet.
- Music – Whether it’s a playlist that I’ve put together for a specific reason or just the radio playing in the background while I’m doing some housework there is always music being played.
- Curry – Especially when my OH makes it!
- Laptop- For obvious reasons
- O’Keefe’s Skin Repair Lotion – Working with a lot of cardboard and with winter my hands especially become really dry and cracked. This stuff to me is a God’s send! I absolutely love it!
- Mobile Phone – Yes, I somehow managed to live without it not that long ago and yes, I probably could ‘survive’ without it again but wih so many other functions like the calculator, alarm and camera it would be extremely difficult.
- Central Heating – I absolutely hate being cold. I’m the type of person who doesn’t do well in the cold weather and if I know that the heating it on I will be hugging the radiator. My OH hates it but hey…
- A Headband – Even when I have my hair straightened I have to have a hair band on. I’ve got these wee ‘whispy’ bits of hair at the side of my head and they do my head in.
- Pepsi – My go-to fizzy drink. It tastes so much better than any other drink. I’ll admit that I may be a little addicted to it.
That’s it people, I could probably name a lot more but these are, to me, the top ten. What can you not live without? I would love to know. Anyway, thanks for reading, hope you liked what you read and if you did please make sure to like, share, comment and if you have any suggestions please don’t hesitate to gimme a shout! J xxx