Everything we had this week went really well for a change. Things were a bit mixed up with what we had when but it was still all eaten. By me anyway. Tom had different plans about what he was eating and what he wasn’t eating. We came off the menu on Friday a little when we realised there was some mince in the freezer that had to be used up. We ended up having tacos that night and they were bloody lovely. In fact, they were so nice that I had to make them part of Friday Photo, which you can see here.
Anyway, people here is this weeks meal plan.
- Monday – Baguette with chicken pieces and salad
- Tuesday – Some form of curry with rice
- Wednesday – Burger and Chips
- Thursday – Iceland No Bull Chilli and Rice
- Friday – Pizza and Garlic Bread
- Saturday – Pasta and Sauce
- Sunday – Linda McCartney Country Pie and Chips.
My Oh has decided that he’s going to be making the dinner during the week which I’m not going to argue about. It gives me one less thing to worry about.
Anyway friends, thanks for reading, make sure and like, share, comment and if you have any suggestions please don’t hesitate to gimme a shout! J xxx