Well, last weeks meal plan was a complete shambles. We had out planned meal on Monday and then on Tuesday, everything went to pot. I completely forgot I had to the dentist and that I was down to get a tooth out so needless to say I wasn’t up for doing anything never mind cooking that evening. Wednesday was pretty much the same as I was still in a lot of pain. My OH managed to fend for himself and Tom while I was out of action and I have no idea what they had.
I was supposed to be on my own over the weekend but with the weather being so crappy my OH didn’t go away as planned, so needless to say I didn’t get my sneaky Chinese. He did make me one of his awesome curries though so can’t really complain. Sunday was a little weird as my OH’s brother wanted to make us dinner which meant that none of had any idea what we were having. until it was set down in front of us. He made us vegan enchiladas and I’m still not too sure how I feel about them if I’m honest.
Anyway, on to this week’s meals.
- Monday – Vegetable Stir Fry
- Tuesday – Vegan Chili in taco shells
- Wednesday – Pasta in an Onion and Garlic Sauce
- Thursday – Sausage Rolls and beans
- Friday – Pizza
- Saturday – Iceland No Bull Jalapeno burger and Chips
- Sunday – Not sure what we are going to have today. Might do what I’ve been saying I’m going to do the last couple of Sundays and take Tom to McDonald’s.
Anyway friends, thanks for reading, make sure and like, share, comment and if you have any suggestions please don’t hesitate to gimme a shout! J xxx