Last weeks meal plan was a complete bust. I was all set to put the dinner into the oven on Monday when my OH saw a post on Facebook about the new vegan range that had just been launched in Iceland. So, needless to say, we just had to jump in the car and head over to see if our local had any of it in. Much to my OH’s delight they actually did. Obviously, we had to stock up and we have had something from the range every night bar one. Because of this, I’ve decided to just use last weeks meal plan for this week with a few adjustments.
So, here are this week’s meals –
- Monday – Mince Burger and chips
- Tuesday – Pasta and Sauce
- Wednesday – Iceland No Porkies Sausages, Chips and Beans
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Jalfrezi Curry
- Friday – Sausage Rolls
- Saturday – Tom is out at his granny’s tonight and my OH is away so I may have to treat myself to the cheeky takeaway that I didn’t get the last week I was by myself.
- Sunday – Depending on how the rest of the week goes and how Tom behaved for his granny I think I will treat us to a McDonalds or Burger King
Here’s hoping that it all goes to plan this week and that nothing crops up. keep your fingers crossed for me.
Anyway friends, thanks for reading, make sure and like, share, comment and if you have any suggestions please don’t hesitate to gimme a shout! J xxx