As I was by myself most of the week last week things went well for the most part. I couldn’t have my sneaky Chinese because the couple who own the one I would usually go to decided to close up shop for two weeks. Not impressed. Apart from the Burger King on Thursday onwards, we didn’t have anything that was planned.
This week it will be completely different though; we will be sticking to whatever is planned. And if no-one eats it, they will be going hungry. Tom has started now where he will only eat certain things and won’t even try new things. Even things I know that he likes he is turning his nose up at. So, I am hoping by doing this that he will broaden his palette a little. I’m just hoping that I can stick to my guns and not give into him.
Anyway… here’s what’s for dinner this week.
- Monday – Vegetable burger and chips
- Tuesday – Pasta and Sauce
- Wednesday – Mince Burger (made by my OH)
- Thursday – Slow cooker Vegan Jalfrezi
- Friday – Sausage Rolls and Beans
- Saturday – Pizza (home-made if possible)
- Sunday – today all depends on how the rest of the week goes. If Tom behaves and eats everything that it put down in front of him then I will be treating him to a Burger King or a McDonalds. If not then it will be something we already have in the house.
Keep your fingers crossed for me people. I have a feeling it’s going to be a tough week.
Anyway friends, thanks for reading, make sure and like, share, comment and if you have any suggestions please don’t hesitate to gimme a shout! J xxx