Well, last weeks dinners didn’t quite go to plan. Like the previous week the things I wanted on certain days we ended up having them on other ones, so I think it would be easier to just decide what we’re having throughout the week and not have them assigned to a certain day. This way we will be able to pick from the list in the morning and everyone should be happy. Unlike last week where we had a few temper tantrums and slammed doors. I’m hoping that with this way that things will go a lot smoother. Although with the things that I have planned I have a feeling they won’t. We’ll just have to wait and see.
So anyway here are the meals I have planned for this week –
- Sausage Rolls and Beans.
- Vegan Masala (Made by my OH)
- Pasta with Tomato and Chili Pasta Sauce
- Vegan Sweet and Sour made with Quorn Vegan Fillets
- Pizza (homemade if possible)
- Vegan Mince Homemade burger (again made by my OH)
- BugerKing as it will be the last weekend before Tom goes back to school.
I really hope that we don’t have any of the bother that we had last week. Don’t think I could take another week of it.
Anyway friends, what are you having for dinner this week? Thanks for reading, make sure and like, share, comment and if you have any suggestions please don’t hesitate to gimme a shout! J xxx