The plan for last week’s dinners actually went ok which has really surprised me. We didn’t have the things on the days stated but we still had them all. And it was nice to be able to not have to worry about what we were going to have. I think if it’s like this every week then I will try and keep it going.
Hopefully, this week will be the same.
- Monday – Vegan Quorn mince lasagne and chips (possible blog post material)
- Tuesday – Vegan Sausage, beans, and chips
- Wednesday – Pasta and Sauce (going to try it with a new cheddar topping)
- Thursday – Slow cooker Jalfrezi curry
- Friday – Linda McCartney Vegetarian Country Pie, Veg and Chips
- Saturday – Goodfellas Vegan Pizza
- Sunday – Baked Potato with topping.
Anyway friends, thanks for reading, make sure and like, share, comment and if you have any suggestions please don’t hesitate to gimme a shout! J xxx